Followers

Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday, July 10, 2009

I received the following letter from the Niagara Falls Hilton Hotel, in my opinion they satisfied my needs in that they responded favorably to my criticism. My previous posts will remain as I believe they apply to any travels you may envision. If you require modified facilities be certain they exist prior to your arrival.
In some cases speaking with the reception may not be adequate if you can get it from the horses mouth i.e. someone who recently stayed there you will be much further ahead.

Would I recommend the Hilton? You bet based on their customer service alone.







July 9, 2009

Dear Mr. Halashyn:
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to contact Hilton Guest Assistance regarding your experiences from your June 29-July 1, 2009 stay at the Hilton Hotel and Suites Niagara Falls/Fallsview.

On behalf of the staff and management of the Hilton Hotel and Suites Niagara Falls/Fallsview, please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience due to the lack of accessible facilities in your initial and final guest room 3101. As you are most likely aware room 3101 is not an accessible room. With the addition of our new Tower, we have added an entire floor of accessible guestrooms which have accessible hardware and feature roll-in showers.

Unfortunately, I cannot change the events of your stay, and I realize that an apology after the fact is measure too little too late. None-the-less, as a gesture of our sincere commitment to providing the highest level of guest satisfaction and hospitality, I have applied a credit of
"let me just say that credit was fair and to my satisfaction"

Conversely, it was very gratifying to hear that Jennifer was able to provide your with “exemplary customer service that went above and beyond attempting to satisfy my [your] needs”. This is truly the level of hospitality for which we strive, and the pride in service that you should expect from a Hilton Hotel. I have taken the liberty of sharing your comments with the staff and management of the Front Desk so that they too may share in the rewards of their hard work and dedication.

Thank you again for taking the time to advise us of the concerns you experienced during your stay. Helpful feedback such as yours is another important way for us to constantly monitor and improve the level of service that we provide to all of our guests. Should your travels bring you back to the Niagara Falls area sometime in the near future, I would hope that you would consider giving the Hilton Hotel and Suites Niagara Falls/Fallsview another try. The staff and management would welcome an opportunity to prove that we can provide the highest level of hospitality and guest satisfaction.

Sincerely,

HILTON HOTEL AND SUITES NIAGARA FALLS/FALLSVIEW
??



Friday, July 10, 2009

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply, in the majority of cases letters sent to customers appear pre-written scripted if you will, they give you the sense that voicing your concern was in essence a futile exercise.
Your response confirmed my concerns were taken seriously and for that I thank you. I would also like to thank you for sharing my comments regarding the excellent customer service to your staff, we always hear of the negative feedback yet rarely do we receive positive feedback, rarer still are organizations which share the feedback with their employees. This comment alone proved to me that you had read and understood my concerns, you are correct that apologies after the fact do nothing to facilitate our two night stay at your establishment however your response not to mention your generous credit towards our stay makes a huge difference in my opinion of your beautiful hotel.

Please let me know when you expect the accessible rooms to be ready, I can guarantee that we will revisit your location in the future. Having lived in Georgetown for many years and now in Québec I realize how beautiful the Niagara region is and could certainly find the time to revisit. After all there are so many vineyards to visit!

Have a great day
Michael Halashyn

PS: I understand your computer system does not allow you to visit external sites such as blogs. Be assured that the excellent customer service I received from your organization will be reflected on my blog.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Pages