Followers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Today was much better than yesterday, no accidents and slept quite comfortably for most of the night. Problem is at six o'clock my eyes were wide open yet they were only coming to assist me at 9 AM and that made for a long wait. As for the television I gave up went back to Costco and purchased another one different brand a bit more expensive but it should do the trick. We will bring the other one back once Denise returns from her course in Toronto.

I'm lucky to have a neighbor who really cares and is willing to go the extra mile to make certain that I have everything I need. Oh I took the van today it had been quite some time yet I went for a haircut and again to pick up that TV. I thought I'd spend some time at the mall but really wanted to make it home.

I've read an article regarding plasmapheresis and its use in the treatment of primary progressive multiple sclerosis. It's hard to obtain additional information yet if anyone out there have some they would like to share please send me an e-mail as I am definitely interested.

In the meantime hang in there!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Pages