Followers

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Haven't slept last two nights as the fall I took in the shower took its toll. I left a message for my Dr. this morning in the hopes that she would be able to stop by tomorrow. I'm one of the fortunate ones who has a Dr. that does house calls which is almost unheard of today.
She will undoubtedly give me a call tomorrow morning and hopefully stop in tomorrow or at the latest on Tuesday. Really didn't want to call yet my foot is turning blue and it appears quite evident that I've broken a toe or two, not that much can be done regarding the toes yet I need painkillers because those little suckers are keep me up all night with throbbing pain.
I will also mention the muscles in my shoulder which I have either stretched or torn ligaments in some way as I have difficulty extending it without experiencing quite a bit of pain in the shoulder area. It is difficult for me to lift my arm above my head again shoulder area pain.
Falling apart that's what I'm doing, piece by piece bit by bit turning into something that can't even be recycled because nobody wants it. Can't give blood they don't want that, can't give my organs upon passing since they don't want that either. Crap just give me some pills I'll shut up!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Pages