Followers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Yesterday was a total waste of time. They did not have the belt I required not even certain if they had the correct hardware, after searching for several hours they came up empty-handed. Oh I had an appointment yet the mechanic was sick that day and instead of calling me to reschedule the appointment well they didn't hoping to come up with the proper devices to finally put this modification nightmare to rest. Unfortunately it will live for another day another appointment which I trust will yield more positive results.
As a personal rule I value a person's time, if I am unable to make an appointment it's a simple matter of making a phone call if they were that may be cannot meet their engagements I expect no less than the same respect I am expected to reciprocate.

I won't say anymore about this I'm frustrated enough as it is.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Pages