Followers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The following story made me think, if it was me in this situation i.e. my life was threatened and dependent on receiving such medication. It's not like we're talking Victoria to Newfoundland here, I would simply rent an apartment proceed with a change of address and in three months receive a new provincial health card which covered the required medication. At most the apartment would cost six or $700 a month although I'm certain you could do much better and perhaps you could visit once in a while. Of course another option would be to wait until the provincial government approves this medication yet how long would you be willing to wait.
If your life was dependent on receiving this treatment would you be in agreement or am I out in left field, any thoughts?

No comments:

Search This Blog

Pages