Followers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Interesting afternoon yesterday, I needed some guidance and recommendations regarding the use of seat belts and fasteners for my wheelchair. My therapist sent me to a store in Ottawa called "Liftability" they specialize in equipment for those of us with mobility issues. Everything from grab bars, electric beds, transfer devices, scooters, wheelchairs, Van adaptations, you name it and they can probably provide it. As you may know, I purchased my vehicle from Shoppers Home Health Care and while I have no regrets in purchasing the vehicle the service and support were not as expected.
I would recommend "Liftability" for any assistive device equipment/requirements you may require. The person I dealt with was Don Johnston however, there are quite a few others who work in this store. I doubt they would have any objections if I gave out their phone number 613-738-0454 . They are located at 2600 Lancaster Rd. in Ottawa Ontario.Although they are authorized to service the Braun vehicle I own. It would be nice if Braun recognized them as an authorized dealer since Braun's current dealer distribution channel leaves much to be desired.What impressed me and my spouse, the most was their attention to detail and their general regard for my safety and comfort. At no time did I feel rushed making certain that I was fitted properly in my vehicle. Will I return, you bet, without hesitation, would I recommend Shoppers Home Health Care not! They have a lot of work to do before they can even catch up to
Liftabilities level of service and support.
Looking forward to working with you in the future.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Pages