Followers

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

This morning started off pretty good my vampire just left after taking several vials of blood and a urine sample for analysis. It's done on a quarterly basis shouldn't complain since I don't even have to get out of my PJs and they come to me. It's not the type of service given to everyone especially in Québec I guess I was lucky.
Sponsored my youngest daughter for the MS walk in Toronto. I have definitely decided that Denise and I will be sitting on the sidelines this year. We may go as volunteers but that's it no canvassing for me.
I wonder what type of course nurses follow in order to draw blood? It seems some are excellent and others well you feel as if a freight train went over your arm.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Pages