Followers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Welcome Summer Now Let's Turn the Heat on!

My grievance was received by the human rights commission,  I look forward to sharing their comments with you.  In the meantime I'd like to share a few pictures of the beauty that surrounds us.

Take this little creature for instance now you may not like moths yet you have to admit this one is pretty special certainly stopped me in my tracks long enough to snap a few pics.



 
Of course this one is timeless and while it's still a long way from making an appearance I can't wait to get out there trying to capture that one unique moment.

 
How about this one taken a few weeks ago in Confederation Park in downtown Ottawa. If I would've been faster I could have captured her with all of her little ones and there must have been half a dozen or so.



Now if I could only get rid of this tiredness that has been plaguing me for the past several days I'll feel much better, looking at pictures such as this does lift my spirits so it's a start.
Have a great week.

2 comments:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

These pics do life our tiredness, some

MikeH said...

Hello Kim,
I like it because it shows me no matter how difficult things get life goes on. There's so much to see.
Have a super day

Search This Blog

Pages