Followers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's been a few days since I've written, no excuse really nothing out of the ordinary to report. We had our yearly Christmas dinner for our MS chapter, this year the meal was fabulous yet at around 9 PM the noise was getting to me and I felt tired so we left early.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a "Merry Christmas" not happy holidays or seasons greetings a true Canadian Merry Christmas!

It's funny when you think about it my Jewish friends wish me a Merry Christmas as I wish them happy Hanukkah. It simply recognizes their holiday plain and simple, the vast majority of Canadians celebrate Christmas why then should we wish people anything other than a Merry Christmas? My feeling is if you don't celebrate it then get to work on the 25th and if you're one of those employers forcing their employees to wish patrons a happy holiday instead of Merry Christmas well to me that is plain bigotry.

Stand up before it's gone forever the easiest way to start would be by not purchasing from stores which prevent their employees from wishing you a Merry Christmas, take your business elsewhere and maybe then they will get the message.

Merry Christmas to all

PS: I wonder what Santa tells the kids when they go and visit him? Happy holidays yeah right!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Pages